Why Join CAPA as individual or corporate member?
Individual CAPA members will have the following benefits:
- Be a member of one of the most successful Chinese American Professional organization in the United States. Enhance your network through contacts with the more than 500 CAPA professionals in the US, mainland China and Taiwan.
- Build your leadership skills and contribute to the success of CAPA through the services you provide to CAPA and other members.
- Receive announcements on all CAPA’s activities and important events.
- Entitled to free or discount tickets for CAPA annual membership meeting and social events (e.g., receptions, annual picnic, member appreciation party, etc.)
- Receive free or discount registration on symposium (e.g., The Global Chinese American Petroleum and Petrochemical Symposium) and educational/career development seminars.
- Receive free or discount services (e.g., resume posting, help needed ads on CAPA website)
- Have opportunities to participate in the technical exchange programs organized by CAPA and sponsoring companies in the US, mainland China and Taiwan.
- Expend your network among Chinese petroleum professionals. Have online access to members’ contact information.
- Learn the latest development in the petroleum industry in China and Taiwan from the senior management of oil majors in China and Taiwan at CAPA organized receptions and other events.
Corporate Members will receive the following benefits (level of benefits is dependent upon the level of annual sponsorship):
- Help build a talent pool of skills professionals for the petroleum industry in Houston
- Build corporate relationship with the senior leadership of the petroleum industry in China and Taiwan.
- Enhance visibility with free posting of company’s logo on CAPA website home page with a directly link to company website
- Receive free or discount job posting advertisement on CAPA website
- Receive special services from CAPA (such as promote your company business in mainland China and Taiwan on a pre-agreed terms and conditions)???
- Other benefits tailored to your company based on mutual agreement???.
Corporate Levels of Sponsorship
Platinum: $5000/per year
Gold: $3000/per year
Silver: $2000/per year
Brown: $1000/per year
>Corporate Sponsorship Form