CAPA 2019 Spring Picnic Announcement
CAPA would like to invite members, friends, and sponsors with your families to our spring picnic activity at Bear Creek Pioneers Park (Pavilion 6) from 11:00 am-3:00 pm on Saturday, April 6th, 2019.
BBQ (from Goode Go.), salads, fruits, snacks and soft drinks will be served during the picnic. Golf (putting), badminton, hula hoop, soccer, jump rope, and flying disc will be provided for game activities.
When: 11 am to 3 pm, Saturday, April 6th, 2019
Where: Bear Creek Pioneers Park, Pavilion 6 (by Bear Creek Drive), Rain or Shine.
Park map: See attachment . Follow CAPA road signs when you reach the park.
(For more info check the website: http://www.pct3.com/parks/bear-creek-park/)
11:00 am – Noon:
Registration and pick up lunch tickets (also accept new member onsite)
Noon - 1 pm:
1 pm – 3 pm:
Fee and Registration:
• For early bird before March 23rd: $10 (CAPA Member) and $15 (Non-Member) per adult lunch ticket, $5 per kid lunch ticket
• Onsite registration: $15 (CAPA Member) and $20 (Non-Member) per adult lunch ticket, $5 per kid lunch ticket
• Deadline of online registration: 10 pm, Thursday, April 4th, 2019
• Please provide the number of kids accompanied
• We highly recommend to register and pay online.
• Please take care of your kids during the event.
• You are welcomed to come and meet friends, no fee is required if you choose not to buy lunch.
For more questions, please contact:
Kuochen Tsai: email@example.com
Jing Cicy Cui: firstname.lastname@example.org