CAPA 2022 Spring Picnic Announcement
CAPA would like to invite members, friends, and sponsors with your families to our spring picnic activity at Bear Creek Pioneers Park (Pavilion 6) from 11:00 am-3:00 pm on Saturday, April 23th, 2022.
Lunch, snacks and soft drinks will be served during the picnic. Golf (putting), badminton, hula hoop, soccer, jump rope, and flying disc will be provided for game activities.
When: 11 am to 3 pm, Saturday, April 23th, 2022
Where: Bear Creek Pioneers Park, Pavilion 6 (by Bear Creek Drive), Rain or Shine.
Park map: See map attached. Follow CAPA road signs when you reach the park.
(For more info check the website: http://www.pct3.com/parks/bear-creek-park/)
11:00 am – Noon:
Registration and pick up lunch tickets (also accept new member onsite)
Noon - 1 pm:
1 pm – 3 pm:
Fee and Registration:
• For online registration: $10 (CAPA Member) and $15 (Non-Member) per adult lunch ticket, $5 per kid lunch ticket
• Onsite registration: $15 (CAPA Member) per adult lunch ticket, $5 per kid lunch ticket
• Deadline of online registration: 10 pm, Thursday, April 21th, 2022
• Please provide the number of kids accompanied
• We highly recommend to register and pay online.
• Please take care of your kids during the event.
• You are welcomed to come and meet friends; no fee is required if you choose not to buy lunch.
For more questions, please contact:
ChingWen Chen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mei Yang: email@example.com